Mayor Frank Prevost and Deputy Mayor Lyle Warden paid tens of thousands of your tax dollars to lawyer Eldon Horner, to sue a South Glengarry Township Resident, rather than provide access to Public Election Records from 2012 to 2019 – a span of seven years.
Justice R Leroy of the Cornwall Superior Court dismissed the Township’s lawsuit stating, Clerk Kelli Campeau: “now knows it is not frivolous and vexatious” to access Election Records. No written reasons were provided.
Lawyer Eldon Horner got tens of thousands of YOUR $$$, but “hopes”
- that all parties will be “reasonable”
- the 2012 Township denial of access to Election Records can be disregarded
- one day a more detailed “position” will be provided
CAO Bryan Brown is gone. Mayor Ian McCleod is gone. Councillors William McKenzie, Trevor Bougie are gone.
Mayor Frank Prevost and Deputy Mayor Lyle Warden?
- they are not refunding a penny of unlawful fees nor providing access.
- they are now happily denying constitutional lawful rights to make Freedom of Information requests.
- they are happily voting by secret unrecorded votes
- they are happily endorsing SECRET Township Information Banks
- see: https://www.ontario.ca/document/freedom-information-and-privacy-manual/offences-and-liability
- do they respect South Glengarry Township Resident’s Privacy rights?
- it was all wrong, all unfair, no detailed “position” has been provided, or can be provided
- their laws, oath of office and code of ethics were not respected
- it is wrong to continue to deny access paid for and to which Ms Lebrun agreed to provide.
- MAYOR, ANYONE PLEASE CONTACT US TO CORRECT ANY OF THIS.
WATCHDOGS, NEWSPAPERS, etc all ignore, CONDONE these actions.
- SEE: Andrea Dobi, Ontario Ombudsman refused to investigate.
- Ontario Freedom of Information Commissioner refused to investigate.
- South Glengarry Township Closed Meeting Investigator ignored requests to investigate. NOTE: Jan 9, 2019 Clerk Kelli Campeau “forwarded” the closed meeting complaint?!?!?!
- South Glengarry Township Integrity Commissioner refused to investigate.
- Not a single “news” organization was or is interested.